A wide range of resources available
On this page you will find a host of funded and discounted training, support, and resources offered by the ReTrain to Retain partners. These offers have been selected to give you a helping hand as we recover from Covid-19.
Online training platform
A funded, online training platform, designed to equip anyone working or volunteering in the sport, fitness, leisure, and physical activity in England with the knowledge and skills they need to confidently return to work or restart their coaching activity.
- ReActivate provides a range of modules to help you understand the implications of Covid-19 on activity delivery, customer service and health and safety
- Modules include travel, First Aid, health and safety, social distancing, cleaning and hygiene, use of equipment and PPE, risk assessment and management, and communicating with participants
- Over 20,000 people have already accessed ReActivate, and have given the resources outstanding reviews
- 93% of people who have accessed ReActivate felt more confident in the workplace
UK Coaching club
Access all the benefits of a standard UK Coaching Club account, which includes Sudden Cardiac Arrest eLearning and our Duty to Care Digital Badge.
For volunteer coaches looking for skills, training, and targeted support, a funded UK Coaching Club Subscription and wraparound support package, which will give you 12 months' unlimited access to over 500 industry training materials, webinars, toolkits, professional templates and expert guides, as well as products and services to help you support yourself outside of coaching.
Time2Learn live webinars
Presented by leading experts in the field of coaching.
Applied Coaching Research Journal
Aimed at anyone interested in extending their knowledge through coaching research and insights
Group exercise support
Funded resources for group exercise instructors, including:
- Instructor ready and virtual delivery instructor packs
- Risk assessment, safeguarding, photography consent, and PAR Q templates
- Access to supplier discounts including discounted music licencing
- Access to a series of webinars delivered by experts in their fields such as: social media engagement, building a community, and building your brand
"Stronger Together" offers and discounts
Funded resources and supplier discounts for anyone working in the sector from CIMSPA supporters, including:
- Funded access to CIMSPA endorsed CPD courses delivered by endorsed training providers
- Funded access to digital platforms provided by CIMSPA supporter partners
- Funded access to expert consultancy
- Huge discounts on CIMSPA endorsed qualifications