A wide range of resources available
On this page you will find a host of funded and discounted training, support, and resources offered by the ReTrain to Retain partners.
Online training platform
ReEngage builds on the success of ReActivate, the online Covid-awareness training launched in 2020 to support the sector as it emerged from the first Covid lockdown. The new platform, will provide the sector’s workforce with the skills and knowledge to confidently engage with people across all communities as we recover from the impact of Covid-19, helping more people to enjoy the benefits of sport and physical activity.
ReEngage learning outcomes
ReEngage provides online learning and skills development in four key areas:
- Awareness of the prevalence, impact and treatment of long Covid
- Engaging effectively with inactive adults with no pre-existing health conditions
- Communicating with customers, especially those who may be lacking the confidence to return to physical activity
- Awareness of the aspects of ageing that can be controlled or influenced through physical activity
UK Coaching club
Access all the benefits of a standard UK Coaching Club account, which includes Sudden Cardiac Arrest eLearning and our Duty to Care Digital Badge.
For volunteer coaches looking for skills, training, and targeted support, a funded UK Coaching Club Subscription and wraparound support package, which will give you 12 months' unlimited access to over 500 industry training materials, webinars, toolkits, professional templates and expert guides, as well as products and services to help you support yourself outside of coaching.
Time2Learn live webinars
Presented by leading experts in the field of coaching.
Applied Coaching Research Journal
Aimed at anyone interested in extending their knowledge through coaching research and insights
Group exercise support
Funded resources for group exercise instructors, including:
- Instructor ready and virtual delivery instructor packs
- Risk assessment, safeguarding, photography consent, and PAR Q templates
- Access to supplier discounts including discounted music licencing
- Access to a series of webinars delivered by experts in their fields such as: social media engagement, building a community, and building your brand
"Stronger Together" offers and discounts
Funded resources and supplier discounts for anyone working in the sector from CIMSPA supporters, including:
- Funded access to CIMSPA endorsed CPD courses delivered by endorsed training providers
- Funded access to digital platforms provided by CIMSPA supporter partners
- Funded access to expert consultancy
- Huge discounts on CIMSPA endorsed qualifications