Everything on offer
ReTrain to Retain offers a wealth of training, resources and tools to support fitness professionals, group exercise instructors, sports coaches and volunteers.
Apply now to access great resources, benefits and support packages, based on your individual role and personal circumstances (such as where you work and the type of people you work with).
Support for everyone
Everyone living in England who works, or wants to work in sport and physical activity will be able to enjoy free access to a range of online resources and benefits supplied by CIMSPA, including:
- The Digital Marketing Hub – a free hub of on demand training, webinars, and mentorship to help you up skill your digital marketing ability.
- ReEngage - will provide the sector’s workforce with the skills and knowledge to confidently engage with people across all communities as we recover from the impact of Covid-19, helping more people to enjoy the benefits of sport and physical activity.
- The ReTrain to Retain Learning Hub – digital learning and recorded webinars to help secure a new job or enhance your career in the sport and physical activity sector.
- Jobs Board - A job matching service to support you in gaining new employment or additional hours.
- Discounts with CIMSPA education partners in areas such as marketing and personal development.
Full ReTrain funding
- Selected individuals will have 100% of their qualification and CPD course costs covered.
- Additional support will be provided based on your identified needs.
- You will be contacted by CIMSPA if you are eligible and have been selected.
- You must apply through ReTrain to Retain to access ReTrain funding.
Applicants from specific job roles (see details below) will be able to access additional benefits from EMD UK or UK Coaching. More information is available on the EMD UK and UK Coaching websites.
Available to Sports Coaches and Assistant Sports Coaches.
Full 12 months access to UK Coaching’s learning and development platform which contains over 500 industry training materials (including our Sudden Cardiac Arrest eLearning and Duty to Care Digital Badge), plus webinars, toolkits, professional templates, expert guides, and products and services to help you support yourself outside of coaching.
Full details of the support available for all sports coaches can be found at www.ukcoaching.org/r2r, where volunteer coach can apply to access directly.
Available to Group Exercise Instructors, Fitness Instructors and Yoga/Pilates instructors.
Access to support from EMD UK, including a choice of full membership with insurance or further training and CPD courses, all designed to help instructors reach their full potential and develop their career aspirations. Support also includes access to our library of webinars, resources from industry experts, how-to guides, PAR-Q/risk assessment templates, and more. Whether you’re new to the studio or a seasoned professional, EMD UK can support your career and business.
Full details of support can be found at www.emduk.org/retrain-to-retain